KPPB LAW is searching for a Paralegal for our Immigration Law Practice in our Northern Virginia office (in Gainesville, VA). The ideal paralegal candidate will have extensive experience in preparing, reviewing, and filing immigration documents/forms for clients. Most of our practice focused on business immigration law with a small percentage of family-based immigration cases. A solid understanding of the laws and regulations related to immigration is essential for this paralegal role.
Our Immigration Law Practice caseload continues to expand and a paralegal who is organized, professional, responsible, and committed to helping us meet all our clients’ needs will be a welcome asset to our team. KPPB LAW offers a competitive salary and benefits, along with a vibrant, flexible work environment. Bring your experience, excellent communication, and organization skills to our team! Submit your interest, along with a cover letter, resume, writing samples (if available) and three professional references to this email.
- 70% Employment-based work: H1B, L1A, L1B, E1/E2 Treaty Investors, E-3, O, TN, PERMs, EB1 (A-C), EB2/3, Consular Processing. EB-5 Investor (Developer and Investor cases – will train for growth in this practice area).
- 20% Family-based work: I-130, AOS Petitions, I-751
- 10% Miscellaneous – unique cases, memorandums, RFPs etc.
- No Asylum, Removal Defense, or Immigration Court work.
- Must have at least 2 years experience as a Paralegal for immigration practice (bachelor’s degree is preferred).
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Strong research and report-generating skills.
- Ability to manage immigration inquiries, gather required information, and keep clients informed of progress.
- Experience in using legal database software for USCIS Forms.
- Experience in using MS Office tools, Slack communication platform.