Roy Banerjee helps defend, settle and pursue claims to protect your business interests. He is an accomplished business litigator who specializes in efficient resolution of real estate and business matters. These matters include business lawsuits and disputes involving most civil claims, breach of contract disputes and partnership disputes across a wide-range of industries. Roy’s clients are independent business owners, small-to-medium-size operations and national/multinational banking and technology organizations in the United States, South Asia or South Korea.
Known for his practical judgment, preparation, track record and business advice, Roy brings expertise and strategy from both sides of the courtroom. He offers extensive experience in real estate law, construction law and business operations. He attributes superior preparation of the facts and legal arguments as key elements of his successful track record with negotiated and litigated conflicts.
During his 18-year legal career, Roy has represented numerous plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation matters, winning many trials and cases and obtaining substantial judgments and settlements for his clients. When you meet with Roy about a legal challenge, he listens to your situation and helps you weigh various options to best resolve your matter.
Roy’s early career experiences include 15 years in the hospitality industry managing hotel operations for Hyatt Hotels and Resorts and the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. His experience with business operations, budgeting, human resources management, client relations and business development offers added understanding and appreciation for balancing priorities important to his business clients.
In addition to being an active member of the Georgia Bar Association, Roy’s involvement in the legal community includes serving as the past president of the South Asian Bar Association of Georgia. Married for over two decades, Roy and his wife frequently road trip across the United States on their Harley Davidson motorcycles.
- What to Do if You Are the Victim of Wire Transfer ...
- How To Prove Trademark Infringement
- What is a Merger Clause?
- The Lifespan of a Civil Judgment
- Domestication of Foreign Judgments
- ADA Compliant Website Requirements
- What is a Dead Trademark?
- Trademark Infringement Elements
- Landlord Liability for Tenants Selling Counterfeit...
- Avoiding Trademark Infringement When Choosing a Do...
- An Introduction to Trademarks
- An Introduction to Copyrights
- An Introduction to Patents
- How to Protect Your Rights as a Minority Sharehold...
- The Statute of Limitations for a Breach of Contrac...
- What Are The Statutes Of Limitations On Debt?
- Can I Restructure My Debts in Order to Continue My...
- What You Need to Know About Purchasing Assets Out ...
- C Corporation and the Rights of a Minority Shareho...
- What Is A Forum Selection Clause?
- Resolving Shareholder and Partnership Disputes 101
- Who Should Consider Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- How to File for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: An Overview
- Out of Court Workout vs. Bankruptcy
- Construction Law in Georgia: A Unique Evolution
- Understanding Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 versus Chapter...
- Why To Use An Attorney With Succession Planning
- What to Look for in a Construction Attorney
- Introduction to Construction Contracts
- Disruption Claims and Delay Claims in Construction...
- 3 Common Legal Disputes on Construction Projects
- Piercing the Corporate Veil
- Resolving Construction Law Disputes
- Georgia Construction Law & Georgia State Developme...
- How to Hire a Construction Attorney
- What Does a Construction Lawyer Do?
- Construction Law: Residential vs Commercial
- Top 3 Developments in 2016: Georgia Construction L...
- Receivers: What Are They and Why Are They Appointe...
- ADA Compliance & How to Ensure Equal Access to All
- FLSA and Overtime Pay
- Signing Agreements with Independent Contractors
- Right to Repair Act for Residential Construction
- Shareholders’ Rights to Inspect Corporate Record...